What will be included?
Education Forums, Correlative Sessions, an Exhibit Hall where you can view Posters and visit Vendor Booths and a Chat Lounge for connecting with other conference attendees.
Education Forums include:
- The Year in Review: The Top Journal Publications
- Top 5 Abstracts
- Becoming an Expert Burn Therapist – Learning to Enhance Your Professional Reasoning and Clinical Decision Making Through Complex and Comprehensive Rehabilitation Case Management
- Burn Therapist Certification: Program Update, Tips for Success and Discussion with BT-C Certified Therapists
- Scope – Standards – Certification: What’s New in Burn Nursing
- Outcome Measures: Current Trends and Applications in Burn Care
- Monitoring Nutrition in Burn Patients
How long is the Virtual Conference?
You’ll have access to the Virtual Conference for 90 days from the conference start date.
When is the conference planned to start?
We hope to have the conference up and running in June. We are working with presenters to give them time to record their presentations. We’re hoping for a great response in the request for virtual presentations!
Can I claim CEUs for attending?
Yes! We will offer CME and CNE credit for the conference. The number of credits will be determined by content submitted. We are working on other types of credits as the ABA is not a provider and requirements are different for virtual vs. live education. Please stay tuned for more information about the types of CEU we’ll be able to offer and total number of hours.
Do I have to register to see my Poster or Presentation?
You need to register to view any of the content in the conference. You do not need to register to submit a recorded presentation.
Is this a live conference?
This is as asynchronous conference that will be open for 90 days. All Correlative and Education Forum presentations are being recorded. Posters will be viewable as pdf files. You can visit as many times as you like to view the presentations as your schedule allows. There are no live presentations scheduled at this time however we are working on adding some networking opportunities. Please stay tuned!
Can I present my poster?
All posters will be shown as the pdf files in the same session groups as planned for the Orlando meeting. The sessions will have associated chat rooms for participants to ask questions and comments.