Meeting space is available at the RIO in Las Vegas for Ancillary, Committee, and SIG (Special Interest Group) meetings. Use this page as a resource for completing meeting request forms.
Requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first served basis and are subject to space availability. For room setup styles, please reference the image found to the right.
Please note: Functions for ABA Attendees cannot be scheduled during official show or program hours, including social events.
AV Options (at additional cost)
- Screen & Projector
- Microphone—wireless, lavalier, podium
- Polycom—for external conference calling to include colleague in your meeting
- Flipchart with markers
Additional options are available. Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions.
Food/Beverage Options (at additional cost)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner—offered in buffet or plated style
- Break Foods—snacks, fruit, desserts
- Beverages—coffee, tea, soda, smoothies
- Receptions—appetizers, stations, drink packages
Once your ancillary request is approved, event staff will provide email confirmation including the following information:
- Room Location
- Confirmed Date/Time
- Title to be Posted
- AV and Food Menus/Ordering Instructions
Room Setup Styles