All faculty are required to disclose prior to the start of their talk. If you have not included your disclosure slide please download a copy of the ABA disclosure PowerPoint template.
A/V Upload Information
All presenters MUST visit the Speaker Ready Room (Conga C) and upload their presentations to the A/V system at least the day before the presentation is made. The Speaker Ready Room will be staffed with a technician to assist you with any questions and the hours are listed below. This is the single most important action you will take to ensure your presentation is a success.
- Presentations will be uploaded onto a common drive by the technician in the Speaker-Ready Room and prepared for your session.
- Please make sure your presentation is in its final form as once it is uploaded, no changes can be made.
- Presentations will be projected on a 4:3 size screen.
- Also, please note that you do not need to bring your computer into your session.
Speaker Ready Room Hours
- The Speaker Ready Room will be open during the following hours:
|Tuesday, April 10||7:00 am — 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 11||7:00 am — 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, April 12||7:00 am — 5:00 pm|
|Friday, April 13||7:00 am — 2:00 pm|