The American Burn Association offers many opportunities to GET INVOLVED!
- Attend and participate at the ABA Annual Meeting which offers attendees a forum for information exchange among professional peers
- Serve on one of the many ABA Committees
- Join one or more Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to learn from and connect directly with others across the country and around the world with similar interests and areas of specialty
- Participate at the National Leadership Conference (NLC) by meeting with key governmental officials in Washington D.C. to help shape policies and promote an advocacy agenda affecting all burn centers
- Contribute articles to the Journal of Burn Care & Research, the official publication of the ABA