Here are some of the many benefits of ABA Individual Membership.
Connect with colleagues
- Connect with over 2,000 ABA members online on myAmeriburn through the ABA all-member and SIG communities using your ABA profile username and password.
- The ABA has over 20 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) where members with common interests exchange ideas and provide education.
- Committees are the backbone of the ABA, developing programs and guidelines that advance the field. Members are encouraged to volunteer for committee service, which can help one develop leadership skills, network with peers, and acquire new expertise.
- Check out the Committees and SIGs page for more information.
- Participate in the ABA Mentoring Program to 1) advance your career or 2) share your expertise with a rising professional.
- Follow the ABA on social media.
Learn and Improve Care
- Attend the ABA Annual Meeting or Virtual Meeting to gain knowledge and build skills – plus save money with member pricing.
- Receive continuing education credits through ABA education
- Earn Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) certification
- Access Guidelines of Care for burn injury
Advance the field
- Stay abreast of current research with the Journal of Burn Care & Research. You’ll receive it in the mail bi-monthly and have access to it 24/7 online.
- Learn about the NEW Certification for Therapists.
- Find growth opportunities by viewing ABA job postings.
- Support advocacy for burn care and prevention efforts
- Attend regional meetings and find dates for burn care meetings around the world.
ABA individual memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once activated member benefits begin and cannot be discontinued for the membership year.