As a service to burn care professionals, we are pleased to offer “Job Placement” postings on the ABA website.
December 2020 Postings
A leader in cutting-edge technology for more than 40 years, Merit Health Central is a 429-bed healthcare facility. MHC offers a wide continuum of services provided in a safe, caring, environment. Its core centers of excellence include diagnostic and surgical cardiology, obstetrics and women’s health, cancer care services, emergency care, diabetes management, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, surgery, pediatrics and a Center of Excellence in bariatric surgery.
Merit Health Central is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Plastic Surgeon to join an established private practice in Jackson, MS.
- Exclusively work in on-campus burn unit
- Income Guarantee
- Plastic/Reconstructive and General Surgeons Welcomed
- Hand experience preferred
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Up to $100K in Medical Education Debt Assistance Possible
- Commencement bonus
Jackson, MS is the capital city of Mississippi. Known as “The City with a Soul,” Jackson is the most populous city in Mississippi, with more than 537,000 people in its five-county metropolitan area. There are an endless variety of family-friendly places to explore and discover in this state capital, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks. The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
Loyola Medicine is growing and thriving, and we’re recruiting for a Manager of our Burn Department. Loyola University Medical Center operates the largest burn center in Illinois and a regional leader in burn care. Loyola Medicine delivers clinically integrated care for the most complex cases. Loyola’s outstanding success rates and multidisciplinary approach are recognized by the American College of Surgeons and American Burn Association. The manager of the Burn Department will have responsibility for 15 ICU Beds, 12 Step-Down Beds and the Burn Clinic.
The nurse manager is a Masters prepared professional registered nurse, with a minimum of 3 years of strong RN managerial, assistant manager, or manager level experience; plus willingness to learn care practices of the burn patient population. They are responsible for the management of the nursing staff and clinical support staff in a burn care setting. The nurse manager facilitates the growth and maintenance of the clinical program in direct collaboration with the Medical Director. The manager also is responsible for providing regulatory and quality oversight to the staff as well as participation in division initiatives under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
Nurse leaders at Loyola University Medical Center will enjoy competitive benefits, an innovative and evidence based practice environment, and opportunities for growth, development, and career mentorship. Nursing leaders with terminal degrees are eligible for faculty appointment to the Loyola University Niehoff School of Nursing (rank commensurate with experience).
Loyola University Medical Center is a 3 time ANCC Magnet® designated 547 bed academic medical center. The medical center is consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top hospitals, and is home to Illinois’ largest burn center, the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, a Level I Trauma Center, and the William G. and Mary A. Ryan Center for Heart & Vascular Medicine. In addition, LUMC and the Loyola University’s Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing allow for a tripartite mission of clinical practice, research, and education/training.
Minimum Education: Required: Master’s Degree, Nursing
Minimum Experience: Required: 3-5 years of nursing experience
Managerial Experience: Required: 3-5 years of strong RN Manager, Assistant Manager or Manager Level Experience
Licensure/Certifications: Required: Basic Life Support (CPR) Nursing – Current Registered Nurse license State of Illinois
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://jobs.trinity-health.org/loyolamedicine/job/00216797/Nurse-Manager-BURN-DEPARTMENT
Visit our website at: https://loyolamedicine.org/
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
The University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program and Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) are recruiting for a Burn Surgeon for Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC) in Fresno. Applicants must be board certified in General Surgery, must have completed a Fellowship in Burn Surgery, and be board certified or eligible in Surgical Critical Care. The successful candidate must possess a commitment to patient care and have a keen interest in academic surgery, including the education and training of Residents, Fellows, and medical students. The candidate will demonstrate research activity along the spectrum of basic science, translational/clinical research, injury prevention or education. This is an opportunity to teach in a fully accredited 5-year surgical residency. Salary and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
Community Regional Medical Center is a 650-bed academically affiliated regional referral center and Level 1 Trauma Center and Burn Center. The program is located in Fresno, California a vibrant, growing and diverse city in the Central Valley close to three national parks and three hours from San Francisco.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF03169
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
October 2020 Postings
One Full-time opening available for an Occupational or Physical Therapist to join a multidisciplinary team with a verified Burn Unit in the beautiful state of Utah. We are nestled in the foothills of Salt Lake City, surrounded by mountains with a community which encourages and supports outdoor activities.
As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health has just been ranked 1st for Inpatient Quality and Top Tier Performer in the Vizient Inpatient Quality & Accountability Study for 11 years in a row. The U of U health exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission requires a culture of collaboration, excellence, leadership, and respect. University of Utah Health seeks staff that are committed to the values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, responsibility, diversity, integrity, quality and trust that are integral to our mission.
Therapists are assigned only to the Burn Unit, where both adult and pediatric patients are provided treatment. We also provide outpatient care in an attached Outpatient Clinic. Staff are encouraged to participate in many of the Burn Camps that our unit supports. The current Therapy staffing consists of five Full-time PT’s and three Full-time OT’s. We are looking to add an experienced and enthusiastic new team member!
September 2020 Postings
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Division of Burn Trauma and Acute Care Surgery is seeking a qualified burn medical director of the historic Parkland Burn Center. Appointment rank will be commensurate with academic accomplishments and experience. Applicant must be Board Certified in General Surgery or Plastic and/or Reconstructive Surgery and eligible for a Texas Medical License.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated excellence in clinical care, leadership, teaching and scholarly activity. Responsibilities will include providing patient care, teaching and sharing call on the burn service. The burn service is composed of an intensive care unit that treats both pediatric and adult patients, and an acute burn care unit. The burn center admits more than 600 pediatric and adult patients per year.
UT Southwestern ranks among the top academic medical centers in the world. Our distinguished faculty includes active Nobel Prize winners. Nearly 4,200 medical, graduate and allied health students, residents and postdoctoral fellows are trained each year. Our physicians provide care to patients at UT Southwestern University Hospitals and Clinics as well as three other affiliated hospitals. Our research infrastructure is robust within the Department of Surgery and is established to support high level scholarly activities.
The Dallas area boasts a low cost of living with diverse neighborhoods and great schools. The area has world class quality of life options, with more than 175 museums and art galleries, premier performance halls, numerous parks, lakes, golf courses and seven professional sport franchises.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/ (search for JOB# 438033)
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
The Department of Surgery at Indiana University is seeking applications for full-time academic burn surgeon to join our Division of Plastic Surgery. Academic appointment and salary are commensurate with candidate’s experience. The burn programs at Eskenazi & Riley Hospitals are nationally recognized and verified by the American Burn Association. The burn program features state-of-the-art resources and support for providing excellence in clinical care to both pediatric and adult patients. The IU School of Medicine, offers focused, systematic and sustained programs that are aligned with three foundational pillars of diversity and inclusion: representational diversity, inclusive working and learning environment, and cultural competence. Prospective candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery or Plastic Surgery with substantial burn experience with burn fellowship training required. In addition, being Board Certified/Board Eligible in Surgical Critical Care is considered a strength. Chosen candidates must either have a current Indiana Medical License or be eligible for application. The ideal applicant will have a focused and demonstrated interest in burn surgery and managing critically ill burn patients. Candidates may be at the assistant, associate or full professor rank. Responsibilities will include providing patient care, supervising residents and fellows, and sharing call on the burn service. This position also includes the potential for professional development through teaching and/or research.
To Apply: Please submit a CV/letter of interest via the following Quick Link: http://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/9839
Human Resources Business Partner
Dean’s Office and Department of Surgery
The Department of Surgery at Westchester Medical Center is seeking an academic surgeon at the Professor Level to lead the Burn Surgery Section for the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth).
The successful candidate will be board certified in General Surgery or Plastic Surgery with fellowship training in burns and critical care, as well as 5-10 years of progressive academic leadership experience. The Burn section encompasses a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high-quality healthcare in an academic setting.
The Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center is the only Burn Center between New York City and the Canadian border in Eastern New York, offering hope for survival and a productive life to hundreds of burn victims each year. The center is also home to the regional Advanced Wound Therapy and Hyperbaric Center, treating burn victims, as well as people with a wide variety of injuries and wounds.
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level I, Level II, and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, home care services, and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
Send a curriculum vitae to along with a letter of interest by email to Rifat Latifi, MD, FACS, FICS, Director of the Department of Surgery, Rifat.Latifi@WMCHealth.org or contact Andrea Ruggiero, Advanced Clinical Recruiter, 914-493-2176.
Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BURN SURGERY: HIGH-INCOME OPPORTUNITY AT A HIGHLY REPUTABLE ACADEMIC PROGRAM
A nationally recognized program at one of the leading medical schools in the Southeast is seeking a board-certified plastic surgeon with fellowship training in burn surgery for a faculty position. This is an opportunity for excellent income potential and career growth as well as a focus on burn surgery with state-of-the-art resources and support for both the program and the care provided to patients.
- Join the faculty team covering a nationally recognized program that is the only Verified Burn Center (ABA and ACS) in the region.
- This program is a designated Center of Excellence for a leading academic medical center and offers elite clinical resources that are all located inside the burn center.
- Enjoy full state university benefits while practicing in an inviting community that offers a desirable quality of life.
- This position also includes the potential for professional development through teaching and/or research.
Enjoy a wonderful quality of life in an academic environment
Located along the Mississippi River, our city in Tennessee is filled with cultural diversity and historical tradition. We offer an array of big-city amenities—such as top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional and collegiate sporting events—as well as genuine Southern hospitality that will help you feel right at home.
- Benefit from practicing in a tort reform state with no state tax on earned income.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons (with a mild winter), allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, biking, and golfing.
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools, including 3 of the top 10 private schools in the state (Niche).
- Take a day trip to Nashville (approximately three hours away) to explore its many tourist attractions, including Music Row.
U.S. News ranks Tennessee #1 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #12 in Best States for Economy
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lainie Rydell at email@example.com or at (866) 824-6680 and reference BRNS-101768
The Department of Surgery at The Medical University of South Carolina is currently recruiting for a Thermal Injury Specialist. The Clinical Thermal Injury Specialist Advanced Practiced Provider (APP) provides patient centered healthcare utilizing a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to deliver state of the art care to patients with thermal injury and other skin and soft tissue disorders. Under the direction of Burn Surgeons, the Advanced Practice Provider will increase continuity of care of all burn surgery service patients.
Interested applicants should submit an application and updated CV via the MUSC Jobs website linked below.
Minimum Training and Education:
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program or Physician Assistant program.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an APP in a regional burn unit preferred
- Demonstrates an ability to collaborate in a positive, collegial manner with other disciplines.
- Previous experience in burn research and ABA verification planning preferred but not mandatory.
- Operating room and critical care experience preferred
Licensure, Certifications, Registrations:
Requires certification in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support). PALS (Pediatric Adv Life Support) and ABLS (Advanced Burn Life Support) preferred but not mandatory
Nurse Practitioner: BSN, MN, or MSN and official recognition as an Advanced Practice RN by the Board of Nursing for South Carolina. The applicant should be licensed as a Registered Nurse and hold official recognition as a Nurse Practitioner from the SC Board of Nursing or application pending. RNFA certification preferred, or applicant must be willing to complete if not certified.
Physician Assistant: Graduate of a Physician Assistant training program approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association. The applicant must be eligible for PA certification by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants, Licensed by the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners or application pending.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Advanced Practice Provider will provide patient assessment and treatment within established burn service guidelines and assist with coordinating follow up care; monitor adherence to burn service patient guidelines; assist with resident orientation, discharge dictations, physician clinics; and participate actively in burn center performance improvement. -80%
In further detail:
- Acts as a liaison between Burn Service patients/families by phone or in person to plan procedures and provide critical care services, and patient care issues.
- Coordinates with hospital case managers for assigned Burn patients. Assist with Burn Service discharge coordination and initiation of discharge planning.
- Makes patient rounds independently and with the Attending Physicians, assisting with compliance of physician/resident documentation.
- Assist with patient charges/hospital charges for Burn Service procedures.
- Assists staff with diagnostic procedures, interpretation, teaching admissions, in-patient case management, discharge preparation, post hospital follow-up, and correspondence with referring physicians.
- Operating room, Outpatient, and Burn Unit surgical Procedure assistance.
- Bills for procedures and other services performed as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical records by utilizing the correct documentation tools and procedures.
- Follows patients in the outpatient clinic setting meeting all documentation and billing requirements.
- Accepts and completes all duties positively and without conflict.
- Cooperates, helps others and improves the performance of the Burn Service.
- Utilizes cost effective practices in performing all aspects of the job.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide competent patient care to the following patient populations: Adolescent, Adults, and Geriatric. Pediatric preferred but not mandatory
- Provides timely, courteous, and efficacious care to patient; examine, diagnose, prescribe treatments and medications, performs or orders tests and/or procedures for a variety of diseases and injuries using applicable medical instruments and equipment within the healthcare delivery system, referring to medical specialist for consultation and communicating with patients’ primary physicians as indicated.
- Potential to precept MUSC APRN and PA students in their clinical rotation year
- The Advanced Practice Provider will actively participate in the burn center’s mandated alcohol screening and referral process. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to research, protocol development, outreach, and injury prevention collaboration. -20%
Details of Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes and coordinates burn verification process along with other key personnel.
- Participates in research.
- Participates in community outreach and education including Advanced Burn Life Support and Firefighter’s It Happened In Seconds Program
- Participates on committees as assigned.
- Participates in performance and quality improvement activities
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Ability to work assigned schedule including overtime and call
Physical Requirements: Continuous requirements are to perform job functions while standing, walking and sitting. Ability to bend at the waist, kneel, climb stairs, reach in all directions, fully use both hands and legs, possess good finger dexterity, perform repetitive motions with hands/wrists/elbows and shoulders, reach in all directions. Ability to be qualified physically for respirator use, initially and as required. Maintain 20/40 vision corrected, see and recognize objects close at hand and at a distance, work in a latex safe environment and work indoors. Frequently lift, lower, push and pull and/or carry objects weighing 50 lbs (+/-) unassisted, exert up to 50 lbs of force, lift from 36” to overhead 25 lbs. Infrequently work in dusty areas and confined/cramped spaces.
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is seeking applicants for the position of Academic Burn Surgeon based at the Burn Center at University Medical Center. The Burn Center is the 12th busiest in the nation, with robust adult and pediatric volume and a busy inpatient and outpatient surgical practice.
- Overnight and weekend call coverage is covered by the in-house trauma service, freeing the burn surgeon to focus on the daily care of the burned patient as well as scholarly activity, outreach and prevention.
- The long-term goal of this recruitment is for the selected candidate to grow into the role of Burn Director, under the mentorship and guidance of current Burn Director John A. Griswold MD FACS, and Sharmila Dissanaike, MD FACS FCCM, Chair of Surgery.
- The burn faculty are active in both basic science and clinical research, and hold national leadership roles.
- BE/BC in General Surgery with additional fellowship training in Surgical Critical Care or Burn Surgery or BC/BE in Plastic Surgery.
- Exemplary clinical skills, a team spirit, collegiality, an interest in teaching and clinically based scholarly activity.
The metro population is 318,679 with catchment area of over 2 million. Lubbock is a growing educational, commercial, medical, and cultural center with a college-town atmosphere. Lubbock residents enjoy an comfortable lifestyle with low cost of living, restaurants, live music, museums, wineries, and a drive of less than 25 minutes to anywhere in the city.
Click here for full position description:
All questions may be directed to Sarah.Harris@ttuhsc.edu
Director of Faculty Recruitment
Please apply online (21684BR): https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25898&siteid=5281#jobDetails=531569_5281
TTUHSC is an EEO/AA employer
August 2020 Postings
University Medical Center New Orleans is the academic medical center of LCMC Health and the ultimate expression of a nearly 300-year legacy of serving the people of New Orleans and South Louisiana. With our academic partners, including Louisiana State University and Tulane University Schools of Medicine, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals and leading research to find tomorrow’s cures and treatments. From expert primary care and the widest variety of specialty care to cutting edge emergency care and the region’s only Level 1 Trauma Center, UMC offers the area the widest breadth of healthcare services.
We are looking for medical professionals who are just as passionate as we are about providing the best medical care in the safest environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Whether you’re a seasoned healthcare professional or just starting out, a career at UMC places you at the center of a dynamic community of providers, learners and staff with a singular focus on patient-centric care. We offer a state-of-the-art facility with breakthrough technology, and professionals committed to helping our community become healthier.
The purpose of this job is to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care based on standards of care and the policies of the hospital. The RN/Staff Nurse delegates to professional and non-professional personnel involved in the delivery of patient care.
- Facilitates and maintains a safe environment for patients and others. Performs the priority technical procedures required by the area/department/assignment safely, effectively, efficiently, and legally.
- Uses the nursing process to deliver patient care. Establishes and/or revises priorities for patient care activities based on the following: acuity of the need, resource availability, customer/patient preference/request, and other departmental needs. Exhibits problem recognition and management in indicating actual risk to the individual’s health, initiates action to correct, reduce or prevent the risk.
- Gives a rationale for actions or decisions based on one or more of the following: scientific principles/logic, successful experience, intuition, and/or standards of practice/protocols.
- Develops a plan of care for assigned patients and/or revises based on effectiveness, efficiency, and/or patient feedback.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to identify actions to improve patient care. Seeks supervision, consultation, assistance when unable to perform effectively or safely independently.
- Uses interpersonal-communication strategies with individuals to achieve desirable/acceptable outcomes/responses and the perception of satisfaction by those involved. Uses internal and/or external resources to resolve and/or prevent problems that cannot be managed independently.
- Facilitates continuity of patient care. Initiates and/or maintains interventions including medication management and patient education to assure continuity of safe, effective care for patients.
- Complies with established hospital/departmental and personnel policies. Documents consistent with established guidelines.
- Delegates safely and appropriately to other team members to accomplish direct patient care or support activities. Makes decisions based upon acuity/complexity of activity; competency of recipient; ability to supervise; and scope of practice.
Valid Louisiana license or temporary permit to practice professional nursing.
American Heart Association BLS-HCP and ACLS.
ABLS, TNCC, ENPC, PALS, CCRN preferred.
Experience in a burn unit, critical care, and/or Level 1 Trauma Center preferred.
Note: A minimum of 2 years professional nursing experience is required for per diem, Flex-PRN positions.
UMC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in the position apply directly to: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/touro#/job/14148
OR email the recruiter at Myeshia.AmbroseFrazi@lcmchealth.org
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. We’re actively seeking a BC/BE TRAUMA/SURGICAL CRITICAL CARE SURGEON w/INTEREST in BURN CARE to join us at North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO.
Position requirements and features:
- BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care
- Burn Surgery training/experience required for call
- Service area: 400K and growing
- State-of-the-art surgical suites with the latest modern technology
- Equipment includes the daVinci Intuitive Robotic Surgical System
NCMC is a 378-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region. NCMC is a Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level II Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region. Recently named as one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
- Competitive base salary
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME
- 401K matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, at: email: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer.
AVITA Medical is a publicly listed, global regenerative medicine company that provides a novel approach to skin regeneration. Our products provide innovative treatment solutions derived from the regenerative properties of a patient’s own skin. AVITA’s proprietary technology has evidence for additional skin applications beyond treating burns, such as chronic and traumatic wounds, scar revision, and vitiligo. Please visit our website for the latest information.
PRN RN position to provide education, dressing change and operating room support related to use of RECELL® Autologous Harvesting system and Spray-On™ Skin cells.
In this PRN travel RN role, you will work in burn centers in collaboration with burn surgeons, burn nurses, and sales team to coordinate and support RECELL patient care.
Travel: Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training our customers as needed. Overnight Travel may be required.
Qualifications: Registered Nurse with current RN license and experience working within a burn center. Two or more years burn experience preferred.
Preferred Availability: Although assignments are not guaranteed, prefer person who has 2-3 days/week available for potential assignments. Works well for the person who has a set 3-4 day current work schedule or who works part-time. $400 to $500 per day.
Looking for persons who currently reside in the following areas:
- San Antonio
- Los Angeles
July 2020 Postings
Burn Surgeon: High-Income Potential | Join The Largest Network Of Burn Centers In The Nation
A nationally recognized burn program seeks a board-certified plastic surgeon with training and experience in burn surgery to join its team. This position is an opportunity for excellent income potential, career growth, and a focus on burn surgery with state-of-the-art resources and support for both the program and the care provided to patients.
- Part of the largest network of burn centers in the U.S.
- Robust referral network
- See a variety of cases—60% burn, 40% reconstructive
- Burn Center serves burn, wound, and extremity injury patients throughout the Southeastern United States
Salary of $400,000+ with the ability to earn bonus
Our welcoming town truly exemplifies Southern hospitality. Rich in history, tradition, and philanthropy, our community offers exciting opportunities and wonderful quality of life.
- A low cost of living and the option to live in the highly desirable suburbs of a major city
- An abundance of big-city amenities, including a variety of unique museums and attractions, top-notch restaurants, local events and festivals, and entertainment options
- Convenient access to a local international airport
- Consistent warm weather year-round
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Joe Hawe at email@example.com or at 866-826-1217 and reference BS-123369
The Department of Surgery/Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Stanford University School of Medicine is recruiting an academic plastic surgeon to join our team in the next 12 to 24 months. This faculty position will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level and based 100% at Stanford University in the Medical Center Line (MCL). A portion of the clinical activities may take place at Stanford-affiliated institutions.
The major criteria for appointment for faculty in the MCL shall be excellence in the overall mix of clinical care, teaching, and scholarly activity that advances clinical medicine, and institutional service appropriate to the programmatic need the individual is expected to fulfill.
Candidates must be Board-eligible/certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery, have an MD or MD/PhD, and ideally have completed a burn/critical care fellowship. The successful candidate will have substantial research activity, or a strong likelihood to be a successful researcher, yet will maintain an active practice in burn/critical care and general plastic surgery. Candidates with research interests in clinical outcomes, health services-related, basic and translational, or skin and bone regeneration would fit well with opportunities at Stanford University Medical Center.
The activities of the Division are diverse and include adult and pediatric reconstructive surgery, an active research program with significant extramural funding, and a robust residency program. The breadth of the Division’s clinical and research programs, its participation in Stanford’s multidisciplinary cancer center, and the continued growth of its microsurgery program offer the successful candidate unique opportunities to contribute to our success.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stanford welcomes applications from all who would bring additional dimensions to the University’s research, teaching and clinical missions.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae, a brief letter outlining their interests and the names of three references via Interfolio: http://apply.interfolio.com/63453
Clinical Nurse Director – Burn Treatment Center
Full-time, Day Shift
Crozer-Chester Medical Center – Chester, PA
Manage the nursing department within our Burn Treatment Center in order to ensure the highest quality of patient care in an economically sound and efficient manner while maintaining an environment conducive to staff growth and satisfaction.
- Assume responsibility on a 24-hour basis for the care delivery of the nursing department
- Establish standards of nursing service
- Participate in quality monitoring and improvement activities
- Develop and implement unit budget
- Identify and follow up on problems within the department
- Hire and evaluate personnel for the department
- Ensure adequate scheduling of personnel to meet patient care needs
- Current licensure to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 years of relevant clinical experience
- Management experience preferred
We offer our employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous benefits including paid vacation & holiday, health, dental, life insurance, prescription and tuition reimbursement
- Conveniently located in suburbs of Philadelphia with no city wage tax
- Consistently high employee satisfaction scores
- State-of-the-art facilities and latest technology
To apply online, click here: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/ckhs/#/job/21892
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, a member of the Crozer Keystone Health System, the largest employer in Delaware County, is a 300-bed tertiary-care teaching hospital located on a 68-acre campus. Today, the medical center admits more than 19,000 patients, treats approximately 53,000 Emergency Department patients and delivers about 1,700 babies a year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Burn Program Coordinator is fundamental to the development, implementation and evaluation of the care of burn patients, burn education, the burn program, and ensures compliance with the American Burn Association Guidelines for verification and designation of Burn Centers. The Burn Program Coordinator collaborates with the Burn Medical Director, Burn Unit Nurse Manager, Trauma Medical Director, Trauma Program Manager, and multidisciplinary burn team members in performance improvement and verification activities for the American Burn Association site reviews. This person regularly attends and participates in local, regional and national educational meetings addressing burn care and promoting HCMC burn program services. This position coordinates Advanced Burn Life Support classes on a regular basis, and assists with providing outreach education to the community in strategic partnership with HCMC’s Burn team.
- Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an acute clinical care area
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following:
- Burn, trauma, critical care, or emergency department setting
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following:
- Performance improvement, program planning or administration
- Master’s Degree in nursing or related healthcare field
- Acute clinical care experience in a verified Burn Center
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Nursing
- ABLS certified and ABLS Instructor certified – or obtained within one year of hire as a condition of continued employment
To view the full job description and submit an online application select visit hcmc.org and select Careers, or select the following link https://hcmc.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=201127&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago