The Burn Care Quality Platform is designed to improve the quality, outcomes, patient care, effectiveness, and cost of burn care by collecting and exchanging information.
New Platform for Data Collection
- Secure, cloud-based application
- Simplified data entry with aligned file formats and definitions
- User-friendly interface designed with direct input from burn centers
- Timely and accurate analysis and reporting
- Dynamic, interactive dashboards to monitor center outcomes and benchmark against peers
Support from Technical and Clinical Experts
- Platform training and support
- Ongoing review of data elements and platform features
- Resources to drive quality improvement
New ABA Data Dictionary
The American Burn Association (ABA) is pleased to announce the publication of our 2020 Burn Care Quality Data Dictionary.