Deadline: November 1, 2018
The Traveling Fellowship is awarded to board certified/board eligible surgeons who have completed a burn fellowship. The purpose of this fellowship is to provide a broader perspective to newer burn surgeons and address more in-depth practice or treatment based on the interest of the fellow and expertise of the site director. The chosen recipients will be someone who has clearly articulated achievable goals for the project, demonstrates a willingness to learn and plans to utilize new knowledge to improve quality patient care.
- Applicant must be board certified/board eligible surgeon.
- Applicant must have completed a burn fellowship.
- Complete the online application by 11/1/18.
- Include a letter of recommendation from the fellowship training director.
- Upon completion of the fellowship, the award recipient is required to submit an article about the experience, what was learned.
Up to three applicants are selected annually. Each applicant has the opportunity to spend one week at one or more ABA verified burn centers.
The ABA received a grant from Integra to support the Traveling Fellowship Program for burn surgeons in 2019.
Questions? Contact the ABA Central Office, email@example.com or 312-642-9260.