The ABA Annual Meeting will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX, US.
Guest rooms are priced at $269 for single/double occupancy plus applicable taxes and includes the daily resort fee. Each additional person in the room is $20.00 plus taxes. Rooms at this rate are subject to availability and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis until April 17, 2023 or until sold out.
Hotel booking information is included in your registration confirmation email.
Please note: The ABA has negotiated special room rates for our meeting; these special room rates are only available to ABA attendees. In exchange for the negotiated room rates, ABA has certain minimum contractual obligations with each hotel. Therefore, it is important that we fill room blocks we have contracted for, so there are not financial liabilities to the Association. The ABA passes along these savings to attendees and exhibitors.
Travel to Grapevine, TX
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW):
- Distance from Hotel: 5 miles
- Drive Time: 10 min
- Dallas Love Field International Airport (DAL):
- Distance from Hotel: 20 miles
- Drive Time: 25-30 min (without traffic)
Transportation to/from Dallas
- Taxi, Lyft, and Uber pick-up points are available. For on-demand ride-sharing, download your free Lyft and/or Uber app. Sample taxi fare between DFW & Gaylord Texan is $18-20.
- For larger groups, Gaylord partners with SuperShuttle, you can arrange car service here.
Self-parking is available at the Gaylord Texan for $22.00 (Self Parking); Valet parking is $31.00.
Future ABA Annual Meetings
May 16–19, 2023 | Dallas, TX
April 9–12, 2024 | Chicago, IL