The ABA Annual Meeting will be held at the Hilton Chicago, 720 South Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60605, US.
Guest rooms are priced at $279 for single/double occupancy and an additional $20 per guest plus applicable taxes. Rooms at this rate are subject to availability and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis until April 3, 2021 or until sold out.
Housing Link—Coming Soon!
Please note: The ABA has negotiated special room rates for our meeting; these special room rates are only available to ABA attendees. In exchange for the negotiated room rates, ABA has certain minimum contractual obligations with each hotel. Therefore, it is important that we fill room blocks we have contracted for, so there are not financial liabilities to the Association. The ABA passes along these savings to attendees and exhibitors.
Travel to Chicago
O’Hare International Airport
Distance from Hotel: 18 miles | Drive Time: 30 min–1 hour + (depending on traffic)
Midway International Airport
Distance from Hotel: 12 miles | Drive Time: 20 min–45 min + (depending on traffic)
Transportation to/from O’Hare and Midway
*Both O’Hare and Midway are within easy reach of downtown Chicago
- The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Blue Line ‘L’ Train, which runs 24/7, connects directly to O’Hare.
- The CTA Orange Line ‘L’ Train connects directly to Midway. See maps and fares.
- Taxi, Lyft, and Uber pick-up points are available at both airports. Credit cards are accepted in all taxis. For on-demand ride-sharing, download your free Lyft and/or Uber app.
- Sample taxi fare between downtown and O’Hare Airport is $40-50, and between Midway Airport is $30-35 (tip not included)
- GO Airport Express provides shared ride services to all downtown/suburban hotels.
- Numerous car rental companies have facilities at both O’Hare and Midway airports.
Find your way around
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) operates the nation’s second largest public transportation system – serving the City of Chicago and 40 neighboring communities by rail and bus. Pay cash for single trip rides or purchase a reloadable Ventra Transit Card or Unlimited Ride Pass for added savings.
- For full fare information, transit card retailers and maps, visit the Chicago Transit Authority website at transitchicago.com.
Taxis are plentiful and easy to hail downtown, at the airports and throughout many Chicago neighborhoods. You can also electronically hail (E-Hail) a taxicab through a mobile app. CHICABS offers safe and secure options for a Chicago taxicab ride. CHICABS approved apps ARRO and CURB also let passengers electronically pay (E-Pay) for the taxicab fare through the app.
Credit cards are accepted in all taxi cabs by city mandate. It is standard to tip the driver about 15-20% of the fare, plus $1-2 per bag if the driver helps you with luggage. Please note that all fares and taxes are subject to change; visit the City of Chicago website for additional taxicab passenger information.
For fast, affordable and fun connections between Chicago’s top tourist destinations, Chicago Water Taxi by Wendella Boats and Shoreline Water Taxi are the perfect combination of sightseeing and convenient transportation. During the warm weather season, travel on these fun water rides to popular visitor sites such as Chinatown, Museum Campus, Willis Tower, Michigan Avenue, Union Station and more.
Self-parking is available at the Hilton Chicago for $65.00 (Garage Parking); Valet parking is $79.00.
Click here to access an interactive parking map of downtown Chicago to search for public parking lots and garages by address and points of interest.
- Want to pay for parking in advance? Find the perfect Chicago parking spot by comparing price, location, and amenities. Reserve your spot now.
Future ABA Annual Meetings
April 6–9, 2021 | Chicago, IL
April 26–29, 2022 | Las Vegas, NV
May 16–19, 2023 | Dallas TX
April 9–12, 2024 | Chicago, IL