Suggestions for Having an Effective Session
- Arrive in the room approximately 15 minutes prior to the session. Check to make sure your PowerPoint presentation(s) have been downloaded onto the computer in the room. If a presentation is missing notify the AV technician.
- Keep the presentations on time to be respectful of others. You will have 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for follow up questions.
Presentation Upload/Audio Visual
All presenters MUST visit the Speaker Ready Room (Dallas 1) and upload their presentations to the A/V system at least the day before the presentation is made.
Displaying and Presenting Your Poster
All poster presenters must upload an electronic copy of their poster(s) and add narration by May 5, 2023. More information can be found in our guidelines.
Poster Rounds Hours
- Wednesday, May 17, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
- Thursday, May 18, 12:30 PM– 1:30 PM
Presenters must be at their posters(s) during their designated time to discuss the work presented. Poster Moderators will select the Best Posters in each category. Winners will receive a blue ribbon and will be required to be present at the Best in Category Posters session on Friday, May 19, from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Oral Presenter Resources
All presentations must be uploaded in the Speaker Ready Room at least one day before presentation.
- Presenter Guidelines
- ABA Disclosure Slide PowerPoint Template
- Presentation Upload/Audio Visual (A/V)
- Authorization & Copyright
Poster Presenter Resources
All Posters must be 42” x 42”. Posters that are not the correct size, cannot be accommodated. See below for tips and details.
The Best In Category Posters will be presented electronically in a session room on Friday, March 20th. Poster presenters are still required to bring and present a hard copy of their poster, in addition to submitting an electronic version of their poster(s). The hard copy version of the Best In Category Posters will continue to be displayed at the meeting.
Poster Disclosures: Poster presenters must include a disclosure on their poster or a printed word document next to their posters.
- Tips for Designing your Poster
- Displaying and Presenting your Poster
- Sample Poster Template
- Printing Your Poster