Suggestions for Having an Effective Session
- Arrive in the room approximately 15 minutes prior to the session. Check to make sure your PowerPoint presentation(s) have been downloaded onto the computer in the room. If a presentation is missing notify the AV technician or ABA staff.
- Keep the presentations on time to be respectful of others.
Speaker Ready Room
All presenters must visit the speaker ready room and upload their presentations to the AV system at least the day before the presentation is made. For additional information please view the Presentation Upload/Audio Visual resource page.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, March 17; 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 18; 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 19; 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 20; 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Every presentation should have a disclosure slide as the first slide.
- Disclosure slides can be found here.
- In addition, you will need to verbally disclose to the audience prior to your presentation.