Explore our available Research Sessions for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- … outline the basic steps in translating research to product through a journey from idea, funding, prototype, regulatory, manufacturing, and marketing/distribution.
- As a result of attending this activity, the learn should be able to outline the basic strategies for FDA approval of drugs, devices and biologics.
- Discuss the pros and cons of various vertebrate species used in burn research
- Improve experimental design when planning preclinical burn research.
- Employ clinically-relevant strategies to answer questions about burns using animal models.
- Describe and define endotheliopathy.
- List potential future directions for research in endothelial dysfunction.
- Describe the technologies available to assist in burn care.
- List reasons why many of these technologies are not universally adopted.
- Define future directions for research in this space.