Vaccination and Testing Requirements
All registrants, exhibitors, and guests attending the ABA Annual Meeting are required to show proof of vaccination or present a negative Covid test (from within 72 hours of arrival) in order to receive their badge. There will be no exceptions. Anyone not complying will be turned away.
To maximize the health and safety of all attendees, all attendees are strongly encouraged to take a COVID test within 24 hours prior to their arrival to ensure a negative result, regardless of vaccination status. It is recommended that you bring tests with you.
Masks will be required in all meeting space including the sessions and exhibit hall. Speakers may remove their masks during presentation. Attendees can remove their masks when eating and drinking. Attendees should bring a supply of their own masks.
Individuals should not attend in person if experiencing any symptoms.
Additional space will be set between seats where possible to assure safer distancing.
Sanitization stations will be placed throughout the venue. All food and beverage functions have hand sanitizer on food and beverage stations.
Hotel policies and procedures may change. We encourage you to review the information provided by Caesars for up-to-date information at https://www.caesars.com/health-and-safety
Current highlights as of 1/24/22 include:
- Employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules.
- Resorts are cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- High touch items have been cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Hand washing reminders are available throughout restroom facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and mask stations throughout the resort.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented in compliance with local guidelines.
Registration Transfer Policy
Registered attendees will have access to all recorded sessions. If you attend a portion of the meeting in person but cannot attend some events due to symptoms or having Covid, you will have access to all of the recorded content after the event and be able to claim CEU credit.
If you cannot attend the event in person at all, you may transfer your registration to virtual only and receive a refund for the difference between what you paid and the fees for online only.