The Burn Fellows-in-Training Program,* includes complimentary membership, Annual Meeting registration, and exclusive educational content just for burn fellows.
Advance Your Career
- Attend Free Webinars and Meetings like the ABA Journal Club, Burn Recon Rounds, and programming specifically designed for Fellows like you!
- Get CME/CE from the ABA Annual Meeting as well as other Events, Courses, and the Journal of Burn Care & Research
- Watch Recorded Events in the myAmeriburn Resource Library such as Large Burn Coverage and Burn Surgery Fellowship Informational Session
- Find a Job in the Career Center
- Become a Leader in the burn field
- Earn Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) certification
Network and Connect
- Access myAmeriburn, 24/7 Access to Peers, Resource Libraries, and Archived Discussions
- Join the Physician, Reconstruction, or Pediatric Burn Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Participate in the ABA Mentoring Program
- Attend Burn Care Meetingswith our Regional Partners and More
Stay Up to Date
- Receive discounts on must-have publications such as the Coding and Reimbursement Primer
- Read the Journal of Burn Care & Research– the ABA’s bimonthly peer-reviewed journal subscription includes print and online access
- Receive ABA Headlines, Action Alerts, and other Newsletters
- Download Valuable Professional Tools such as Clinical Practice Guidelines, Disaster Resources, Referral Criteria and more
* The ABA’s FIT Program includes one year of complimentary membership with all the above benefits. Eligible fellows must provide proof of burn fellowship in the US/Canada.