The Burn Fellows in Training Program,* includes complimentary membership, Annual Meeting registration, and exclusive educational content just for burn fellows.
Advance Your Career
- Attend Free Webinars and Meetings like the ABA Journal Club, Burn Recon Rounds, and programming specifically designed for Residents and Fellows like you!
- Get CME/CE from the ABA Annual Meeting as well as other Events, Courses, and the Journal of Burn Care & Research
- Watch Recorded Events in the myAmeriburn Resource Library such as Welcome to Burns: Physician Career Paths, Fellowships, and Opportunities and ABA Traveling Fellowship Award
- Find a Job in the Career Center
- Become a Leader in the burn field
- Earn Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) certification
Network and Connect
- Access myAmeriburn, 24/7 Access to Peers, Resource Libraries, and Archived Discussions
- Join the Physician, Reconstruction, or Pediatric Burn Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Participate in the ABA Mentoring Program
- Attend Burn Care Meetingswith our Regional Partners and More
Stay Up to Date
- Receive discounts on must-have publications such as the Coding and Reimbursement Primer
- Read the Journal of Burn Care & Research– the ABA’s bimonthly peer-reviewed journal subscription includes print and online access
- Receive ABA Headlines, Action Alerts, and other Newsletters
- Download Valuable Professional Tools such as Clinical Practice Guidelines, Disaster Resources, Referral Criteria and more
* The ABA’s FIT Program includes one year of complimentary membership with all the above benefits. Eligible fellows and residents must provide proof of burn fellowship or medical residency in the US/Canada.
The ABA Fellows in Training Program is made possible by a generous educational grant from Integra LifeSciences.