The ABA General Fund supports ABA initiatives in Education, Prevention, Quality, and Research.
- Through accreditation, provide applicable CE credits for all burn disciplines.
- Expand and enhance the ABLS program.
- Enhance the Annual Meeting to meet the needs of the burn team.
- Develop and implement an education strategy that provides continuous content across multiple platforms.
- Generate new content to meet the needs of all who care for burn injury.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of prevention strategies for burns.
- Continue to advocate for better care of burn patients and prevention efforts.
- Provide opportunities for those who are interested in demonstrating a level of competency through certification and designations.
- Review and update evidence-based practice guidelines in burn care.
- Remain a consulting resource for burn disaster planning and preparedness.
- Establish a comprehensive quality strategy and roadmap.
- Increase the visibility of ABuRN to expand and enhance multi-center trials.
- Support quality basic, translational, and implementation science in burns.
- Deliver a high-quality Journal that advances burn research and captures the best science.